10 Questions ...
Profession: Trying to retire!
Dog-sport involvement: Breeder, exhibitor, AKC registered handler and AKC judge
Hometown: Mooresville, North Carolina
Astrological sign: Cancer
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
I’m not allowed to control the remote.
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Give everyone a raise!
4. Most valued material possession?
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I’m a sweetheart.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
Never gave it a thought.
7. What are you “famous” for?
“Famous”? Sorry, no “famous” here.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
I have several, but most likely, the very first time BIS was awarded to a Rottweiler I was presenting BIS Ch. Rampart's King's Ransom (many moons ago). "Jack" was a great representative of the breed. Had many disappointments, too, but that's life in paradise.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Would you like a winning lottery ticket?”