10 Questions ...
Profession: Oncology pharmaceutical sales
Dog-sport involvement: Breeder-owner-handler
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Astrological sign: Leo
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Organize a Coonhound limited breed club.
4. Most valued material possession?
1989 Toyota pickup truck that I first went coonhunting with my grandfather in.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I’m an avid reader. Mostly biographies and other non-fiction.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
I try not to compare myself to anyone.
7. What are you “famous” for?
My ability to get out of having to do work. When I’m lucky, I’m associated with beautiful Coonhounds.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
My defeats helped me gain experience and push myself, which ultimately led to great wins, both in the ring and life in general. My most memorable win was when Brandi became the first Redbone Coonhound to place in the group at Westminster, 2021 under Mr. Jamie Hubbard.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
About the importance of health-testing Coonhounds.