10 Questions ...
Dog-sport involvement: Breeder/owner/handler/judge
Hometown: San Francisco, California
Astrological sign: Capricorn
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Always get four fresh rubber bands each day.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
Any and all crime dramas!
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Establish an extensive campaign to advocate for PUREBRED DOGS throughout the U.S., including celebrities, print, social media and TV.
4. Most valued material possession?
I am not really a material or sentimental person, but the Pramada Koradox mini-farm is something I absolutely cherish.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I participated in a weekly TTRPG (tabletop role-playing game).
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
I try very hard to not compare others, so I have no answer to this.
7. What are you “famous” for?
Standard Longhair Dachshunds and NO B-S!
8. What website do you visit most often?
That’s a toss-up: Facebook, Bloomberg, Words With Friends.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Without a doubt my most satisfying win is more memorable than any defeat. In March 2016, I travelled to Crufts (UK) and was awarded Dog CC, Best of Breed and Group 4 with my breeder-owner-handled Longhair Dachshund under two Dachshund breeder-judges. Receiving the crowning CC at Crufts 2020 to make Charles a UK champion is a close second.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
In the dog-show world — to judge Longhair Dachshunds at a national.
Outside the dog-show world — nothing … for just one week!