10 Questions ...
Profession: Own a dog-boarding facility with my sister
Dog-sport involvement: Breeding and showing Doberman Pinschers, AKC judge since 2006 Hometown: Greensboro, North Carolina
Astrological sign: Cancer
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
I would encourage all judges to make all exhibitors feel good and try to make it a positive experience to bring more people into the sport and make them feel welcome so they have fun!
4. Most valued material possession?
My horse and dogs.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
They say my age.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
No one I can think of.
7. What are you famous for?
My dogs being in good condition, correct and trained to perfection, and able to be turned over to a handler ringside.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Winning the breed at the Eukanuba dog show when only the top-25 dogs were invited with my favorite bitch, BIS BISS Ch Phillmar Thunderella CD, handled by Andy Linton when she had nine 7.5-week-old puppies at the hotel.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
Nothing comes to mind, although I can be asked anything.