Breeder/owner/handler and sales rep for DOG NEWS
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Residing in: Westtown, New York
Astrological sign: Virgo, through and through
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Yes, never enter the Bred-By class. I seem to have bad luck there.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
Anything on the Bravo TV Network.
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Close the New York office.
4. Most valued material possession?
A Victorian oil lamp of a Great Pyrenees. Non-material, my friends and family.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
That I worked as a bartender in a strip club.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
Dolly Parton, before the answer to question #10.
7. What are you “famous” for?
My beautiful Great Pyrenees.
8. What website do you visit most often?
Sadly, Facebook. Second most visited: Google.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
One of my most satisfying wins – winning the Working Group at Westminster with Fame.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
Are those your real boobs?