1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
I cannot say that I have any.
2. TV show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Interesting question. Assure that key staff are retained, provide personal appreciation to all those who worked so hard during the pandemic!
4. Most valued material possession?
A watercolor painting by Howard Watson of the Philadelphia Art Museum.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I played competitive badminton all through college.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
7. What are you “famous” for?
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Winning my first Best in Show with my Manchester "Ripley," over Manhattan!
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
My vision of the AKC in the future.