Profession: Retired sexual-assault investigator for the Toronto Police Service, and now government expert for same.
Dog sport involvement: Breeder/owner/handler at Afghans Of Grandeur and Accolade Airedale Terriers. All-breed judge.
Hometown: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada.
Astrological sign: Aquarius.
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Lots: Armband numbers with 4 or 8. Each dog has its individual lead. Lucky elastic bands, etc.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
“90 Day Fiancé.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Take Dennis Sprung to lunch and hire him.
4. Most valued material possession?
My Nana's wedding rings, and two incredible pieces of Airedale artwork gifted to me by two amazing people.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
That unlike Geir Flyckt-Pedersen, I actually am very shy until I am comfortable with someone.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
My grandmother in spirit, but I am often told Mariska Hargitay.
7. What are you “famous” for?
Afghans Of Grandeur.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
A recent one is piloting my breeder/owner/handled Airedale Terrier Am/Can Ch. Accolade's Black Caviar to # 1 Terrier, # 4 All Breeds and # 1 Female All Breeds in Canada, and the only Airedale to be among the top ten dogs of all breeds in Canadian history.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
To run away with them to a warm destination. OR if they could trim my dogs for me. OK, maybe BOTH?!