10 Questions ...
Profession: Professional handler/ Breeder
Hometown: Yulee, Florida
Astrological sign: Libra
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
If my pantyhose run during the day, I never change them! It’s been my good-luck charm.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
I honestly would never want that responsibility. Lots of people have very strong opinions on what needs to change, but until I have worn those shoes I wouldn’t know what to change to make a critical difference. As a handler, I would like to see less of these long clusters. Every week seems to be five days/shows, and it’s exhausting for both handlers and dogs. To have a top dog we must attempt to be at as many shows as possible, and this creates stress and anxiety.
4. Most valued material possession?
My most valued possession is not material … Things aren’t important; they are replaceable! My family and friends are what I value most.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I can’t drink blue margaritas!
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
A Weeble, because Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down!
7. What are you “famous” for?
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Winning the Winkie award with Sonnito! Only Chihuahua to win a Winkie.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Would you like to take a nap?”