10 Questions ...
Profession: Retail business owner
Dog-sport involvement: Owner, breeder handler, AKC judge, AKC rep back to breeder/judge
Hometown: High Point, North Carolina
Astrological sign: Leo
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
Ina Garten on Food Network and TCM.
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Promote breeders and cut down the number of shows.
4. Most valued material possession?
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I wanted to be a singer.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
7. What are you “famous” for?
8. What website do you visit most often?
Instagram, Etsy and Amazon.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Most memorable and satisfying: A BIS with a brand-new Westie under Mr. Bivin in the early ’80s.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Can you help me trim my terrier?”